Based on the DTAP (Dev, Test, Acceptance, Production) approach, there are not yet any “TAP” releases. The current work is available as a “dev” branch within the Trousseau repo.
The first aim is to define a simple architecture along with an iterative coding approach to bring quickly to life a MVP (Minimal Viable Product) that will serve as a catalyst for contributors to bring the best of the open source and community development.
The features for the first MVP release are:
- An open source project under GPL3.0 using packages/modules under the same license to avoid any license or IP disputes
- Golang as dev langugage
- A client/server approach using a RESTFul interface compliant with the [OpenAPI Specification] using TLS to secure the CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations.
- A reliable and encrypted key-value store
The features for the next MVP release are:
- Deployment of the solution using an operator
- A reliable distributed key/value store scalable from 1 to at least 3 instances to achieve high availability
- Sidecar option for pods
- Zero Trust capabilities